Sunday, April 26, 2009

The End Is The Beginning

I can not believe that I am about to graduate college. I never thought it would get to this point.

In just 3 short weeks I will be a "real" person and contributing member of society. Whether I am actually contributing something good is yet to be seen.

I would like to thank Jay for teaching BorderBeat and letting us have the freedom to do whatever we wanted in the class and trusted that we would try to do the best that we could.

BorderBeat was by far the best class I took at UofA. I learned the most in BorderBeat than I did in any other class I took during college career. I will be able to take a lot of things I learned and bring them out into the real world.

So with that said, I'm glad that the UA basketball coaching situation settled. It's just too bad my college experience was tainted by whatever the last 3 years have been.

I am truly going to miss Tucson and know that I will be back to visit a lot to check out UA football and basketball games. I can't imagine a better place to spend 4 years in college and my only regret is that I won't be able to get to spend more time here.

For the final time, Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment